Larick House B&B will provide a safe and healthy holiday environment
In these challenging times, we are following Scottish Government and HSE Guidelines
- Minimise interaction with you, between you and B&B via digital booking confirmation, payment, check-in
- New cleaning regime using accredited Cleaner, Sanitiser and Detergent
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) of aprons, gloves and masks worn during service with constant hand sanitising
- Staggered Check-ins from 4, to avoid unnecessary meetings and social distancing confusion
- No same day changeovers, leaving over 24 hours between guests
- Staggered Breakfast times
- Hand sanitiser located at Guest Entrance, in Dining and Living Room area and bedrooms to allow you, at all times, to maintain hand hygiene
- Cleaner Sanitiser spray in each bedroom for cleaning/sterilising surfaces, as you wish
- Be courteous and social distance from the staff and other guests
- Check out by 10am
- To help us, strip your bed, put linen and towels in bag provided and tie up your rubbish bag
Check in and arrival (from 4pm): Please pull up at the front of the building at the arranged estimated time of arrival (ETA), ring doorbell and we will advise you of the private parking and the Guest Entrance. We recommend that you hand sanitise, provided at the Guest Entrance Foyer, before entering and leaving the premises. Once you have been shown to your room, you will be offered tea, coffee and will enjoy a chat in the Guest Lounge or on the Patio, weather dependent, when your breakfast order and time will be taken, at a social distance.
We have many walks where you would not see another soul, the perfect solution to self-isolation and freedom from your own four walls at home
As you do in your own home, town, neighbourhood please be considerate, maintain all the protocols and practice social distancing within the village, shops and the surrounding area. Newtonmore, the surrounding villages and countryside is very special to us and we have many friends, family and colleagues here. Continue to be safe and sensible.